Hardware Engineer – RF
In this position you will work with a small highly skilled team of engineers on cutting edge wireless mm-wave (to 44GHz) technology. This is a critical hands-on lab-oriented position with high visibility and growth potential. The environment is fast paced. The team is highly collaborative, contributing and learning from your team members.
The primary role is detailed design and testing of RF and mm-wave board level circuits. This includes the following.
- Characterize cutting-edge mm-wave devices using the latest test equipment to 50GHz
- Design and test prototype circuits using schematic capture and layout CAD tools
- Automate RF test and measurement setups for characterization and production environments
- Help develop and test calibration algorithms for optimizing RF / mm-wave circuit performance
- BSEE with 5+ years’ experience or MSEE with 2 – 5 years’ experience in the RF/Microwave industry.
- Demonstrated understanding of RF fundamentals
- Experience with the use of equipment for testing of RF and microwave components
- Good programming skills such as Python, Matlab, Visual Basic, LabView, C#
- Familiarity with RF CAD tools such as ADS is desirable
- Familiarity with digital circuits is desirable