Manager – Automation Lead, 5G projects
We are looking for Automation lead with 8 to 12 yrs. of experience to join our 5G QA team. The candidate is responsible to design and manage the framework and scripts to validate 5G RAN and EMS features
Skillset Requirement :
- Hands on experience in automation development using Python, Ansible and Robot framework.
- Ability to design and develop test automation frameworks from scratch
- Preferred experience on 4G/5G RAN product’s software validation.
- Solid understanding of Cloud technologies and Linux platforms
- Experience with test automation frameworks, system, network, operating system, and application administration and hardware platforms
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward completion.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology and DevOps environment
- Bachelors/master’s in computer science Engineering, or a related field.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for Defining automation strategy, approach, and execution for 5G RAN features using automation to achieve quality.
- Your primary focus will be to achieve quality through Automation.
- Automate test scenarios and frameworks based on industry best practice.
- Design and develop test automation frameworks from scratch.
- Fixing automation script issues.
- Maintaining code versioning in GIT.
- Mentor other team members in code/debugging.
- Your automation code needs to meet the highest standards of design and coding, high performance, and reliability.
- Work closely with Design and QA team to get issues for closure.