Manager – DevOps and Automation
- Lead the DevOps and Automation team for lean agile development, roadmap planning, code reviews, and owning timely deliverables
- Responsible for managing the entire AWS infrastructure
- Create immutable development infrastructure using Terraform.
- Responsible for creating pipelines and solutions in Jenkins for different CI/CD needs
- Responsible for creating Ansible playbooks for Configuration management of AWS and LAB deployments.
- Lead the development of an Observability platform for real-time stateful analysis, anomaly detection, and alerting on logs and different metrics.
- Lead the development of a test automation framework for the application stack.
- Collaborate with different teams and figure out ways to expedite their workflows.
- Handle Administration for Gitlab/Jira/Confluence/OpenVPN/Coverity and other software tools.
- Design and maintain networks both in the lab and on AWS
- Overall 8+ years in IT
- 3+ years of experience as a Team Lead
- 5+ years of experience on AWS
- 5+ years of experience in Jenkins
- 3+ years of Observability/Monitoring experience
- Strong Hands-on expertise in Linux and IP Networking
- Strong hands-on expertise in Terraform and Ansible
- Strong Python programmer
- Strong data engineering experience with Spark/Elastic is highly desirable
- Strong expertise in deploying containerized applications with Kubernetes and Docker is highly desirable