Wireless PHY Layer R&D Engineer
Join an exciting VC-funded start-up in the Boston area. We are developing an innovative 5G networking solution. We are looking for experienced candidates with strong expertise in physical layer software/firmware development.
Job responsibilities include
- Design and implement physical layer algorithms
- Develop algorithms to enhance the performance of the physical layer system
- Develop test strategies for verification and conformance testing of physical layer
- Significant work or Ph.D. research experience in baseband wireless modems, physical layer design and implementation is required.
- Work experience in LTE or 5G NR physical layer development is a significant plus.
We will consider experienced candidates in the United States who prefer to work remotely.