Principal Engineer – 5G L3 gNB (CU and DU) Software Development
- Discussing product requirements with system engineering team.
- Responsible for delivery of L3 features including design, implementation and testing at CU and DU side.
- Reviewing QA and IOT test plans.
- Strong understanding of 5G SA Architecture.
- Strong knowledge of 5G L3(RRC, SON, F1AP, NGAP) protocols with the understanding of interface with L2(RLC/MAC/PDCP) and core network.
- End to end development experience of NR features like implementations (Handovers, ANR, Reestablishment, paging, Multi AMF etc.)
- Hands-on experience on CU DU split architecture.
- IOT experience with 5G core is desirable.
- Exposure to customer deployment is an added advantage.
- Experience in handling customer/field issues.
- Knowledge in virtualization, kubernetes/Dockers will be a strong plus.
- Strong design and programming skills (C, C++).
- Strong debugging skills.
- Strong leadership skills, work estimation skills.
- We are looking for Engineers with 5-14 years of experience