Senior Engineer – NMS/OAM QA
Verana Networks is looking for a Senior NMS/OAM QA Engineer with 5+ years of experience to join our NMS/OAM QA team. As an integral part of the development process, our QA and automation team has a diverse set of responsibilities starting from creating and managing automation testing frameworks, identify rainy day use cases, understand operator deployment needs, and visualize use cases around it. Ideal candidates should be self-driven and have an eye on delivering quality products.
- End to end Testing EMS product line.
- Responsible for Script automation for testing EMS Restful Interfaces.
- Responsible for WebUI Testing and Automation.
- Responsible for Validation of commands executed on device from EMS. (Config validation)
- 5+ years of hands-on quality and automation experience in virtualization and telecom space.
- Extensive test automation and scripting skills (Python or some scripting language).
- Hand-on experience with various test automation framework (Robot, PyTest, Python) and UI Test automation tools (Selenium, CyPress).
- Demonstrated experience in testing highly scalable and fault tolerant systems including software upgrade, distributed control, High Availability, and redundancy.
- Knowledge of network management concepts and basic protocols (example TCP/IP, SSL, Netconf, IPv4, IPv6, REST, VES Interfaces).
- Working knowledge of databases (MongoDB, MySQL etc)
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP layer, HTTP/HTTPS protocols, REST services and hands on experience on testing them.
- Hands on experience in END-TO-END testing from EMS to RAN Devices.
- Proven experience with Network Management/ Element Management Products
(understanding of FCAPS) and areas such as CLI, NMS Northbound Interfaces, JSON, and YAML is desirable.
- Strong ability to independently debug broad, complex issues in Customer Configurations and provide timely resolution of issues.
- Hands on experience in creating test beds for customer use case centric as well as scalability and performance testing.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a true passion for delivering quality products.