This candidate will be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for our customers. By working cross-functionally, this candidate will understand needs from the product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work.
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand project.
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
- Leverage user testing make product improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 3 to 5 years of experience in design.
- Proficient in Figma.