5G RAN/EMS QA professionals:
(Multiple positions: 6-15 years experience)
Verana Networks India is looking for QA engineer with 6-15 years of experience, to join our QA team (RAN, EMS & Automation). The candidate will collaborate with Developers, Testers, and Product Management to refine requirements, develop, and test RAN product solutions. Ideal candidates should be self-driven understand the process of QA and delivering quality products.
- Understanding 3GPP & ORAN standards, RAN architecture, and come up with in-depth test plans for testing 5G-NR functionalities.
- Preparing test strategy for software release delivery.
- Test execution and log analysis for both manual and automation execution.
- Ability to fully understand system logs, test tool logs and use this for debugging issues and identifying accurate root causes for the problems.
- Develops, modifies, and executes test plans, automated scripts, and programs for testing. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Review requirements, specifications, and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance.
- Working with development team for the reported issues and get it fixed.
- Ability to build simple/complex test setups as per the requirements of the test cases
- Working in Agile development model.
- Strong Knowledge on 5G NR & O-RAN with clear understanding of 5G NR layers SDAP, RRC, PDCP, RLC, MAC and PHY, Ethernet/IP/O-RAN protocols.
- Good understanding on 5G concepts such as CSI-RS, HARQ, power control, Beamforming & Beam switching technologies, DL/UL scheduling, BFR, CA, MIMO.
- Hands on experience in e2e 5GNR lab setup bring-up activity and troubleshooting.
- Solid understanding of 5GNR 3GPP Rel-16 features and core network specifications.
- Hands-on experience of automation and manual testing of end-to-end call flow scenarios in 5GNR SA/LTE.
- Good understanding of mmWave challenges and 5G Standalone protocol.
- Expertise in at least one scripting language (Python preferred) and Robot Framework.
- Hands-on experience in 5GNR and ORAN in Feature testing, Sanity testing, Regression testing, System testing, Performance Testing, stability Testing and soak Testing.
- Excellent knowledge of 5G SA RAN specific testing and logging tools and ability to debug the issues.
- Hands on experience with test tools, analyzers and simulators (TM500, E500, XCAL/QXDM, Wireshark, VSA, VSG, etc.)